2014年8月6日水曜日

My teacher "Paul" & Fire works


Hi. Today, I talk about my weekend.

On saturday, I met Paul. He is a my teacher. He was teaching English to me when I was in Japan. I like him so much because his class was always interesting. I was looking forward to see him.
On this day, he brought his son. His name is Nico:) He is sooo cute! I played with him for a long time. I want to meet him again.






After that, I went to English Bay to see fire works. I went to there first time. When I arrived at there, there were many many people. The beach was crowded with people.
At about 10 o'clock, the fire works began. It was so beautiful and wonderful. I was deeply impressed by Japanese fire works. I was glad to watch it and I was proud of Japan.

My summer has began!



3 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana! I wanted to meet them...,so I'm so envious of you! I think so that Paul's class was so exciting. We could enjoy learning English, right? He is one of my favorite teachers.:) And then, I wanted to see the fireworks too...!!! I didn't see it, but I can say Japan has very good quality of fireworks. I really like Japan more since I came here.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Ayana! Sounds really good! I also wanted to watch the Japanese fireworks, but I actually couldn't watch it because there were too many people! X( I was not feeling well... However, your photo is so nice! It makes me fun! :) If you here that there is a fireworks somewhere next time, please tell me! Thank you so much! :D

    返信削除
  3. Hi Ayana! How are you??
    Nico was so cute. I think he is angle. I'm glad that I could hang out with Nico. How about you?? Japanese fireworks was very very beautiful!! I miss Japan so much, and I miss Nico~~~~~.

    返信削除