2014年8月7日木曜日

The Gods Must Be Crazy


Hi. Today I'm going to tell you about The Gods Must Be Crazy.
It is the last blog...I'm sad...

I watched this movie in the last class. This movie was very old, I watched it first time. Today, we brought some food and drink, so we watched it with eating! I was so happy because I didn't eat lunch...I want to say thank you to Jeff!

When I watched it, I realized I'm so happy. People was pleasing to get the coke glass. It is a garbage for me. However, they were thinking hard how to use it. They were tring various things. Then I thought we also learned everything like this.

In this movie,they were using everything  in the wrong way. It was funny, but I realized important things. I always forgot a little things in my life. I thought I have to appriciate enviroment around me.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿