2014年8月6日水曜日

My Thoughts about this class


Hi, guys! How was your weekend?
Today, I talk about my class.

First, I have to write about Michael. He is very very good and funny teacher. His class was so interesting for me. When I couldn't understand words or grammar, he always give an example and explain them to me. I was able to understand the problem easly . I really appriciate it.

Second, I could make new friends in this class. When the EASL class started, I was nervous. However, the worry has disappeared at soon because they were very kind and friendly. I also  could make chinese friends. When I talked with them, I could know different cultures and customs. It was interested for me.  We could learn each other through the class. It was precious time for me. Thank you!

Third, I think my English skill was getting better before. First, I get nervous in front of others. However, I could be able to speak and explain little by little through the practice. I didn't like TV, News Journal and presentation, but it was the most important practice to improve my English skill. I especially want to improve my spending skill more from now on. I want to talk with foreigners more and more.

Finally, I'm glad to see you guys! I could spend nice time with you. Thanks a lot. I love you... I miss you...


Thank you for reading :)





2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana! Wow... I'm so sad because we really like our class, classmates, and teacher. However, we can't study English together from next semister... I'm glad one of Michaels students and the same class with you! Thank you for everything. I never forget all of memories. I love Michael's class~!!!:)

    返信削除
  2. Hi Ayana, thank you for everything in this class. I remember that we are often same group. You always listen my bad English and understand so I was helped by you. I also like this class so I'm so sad...
    I hope I'll meet you next semester ;) Have a good summer vacation!!!

    返信削除