2014年7月28日月曜日

Values




Hi.Today I'm going to tell you about my values. 



1. An exciting life
2. A comfortable life
3. Family unity 

4. Freedom
5. World peace
6. Developing yourself to the fullest (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual)
7. Stable and solid relationships
8. keeping harmony and balance in your life
9. Economic Stability
10. Wisdom


An exciting life is the most important for me. I want to spend exciting life everyday and I also like trying new things. When I was a child, I learned the piano and calligrapy. Both of these have learned for a long time. 
When I was a junior high school student and high school student, I have belonged to brass band club for six years. I spent exciting and precious life through these club activities ( contest, audition, practice the instrument, performance, training camp, BBQ and more). Then I made a lot of friends. I spent so exciting life with my many friends. 
Since I've come here, I also have spent exciting life. On the weekend, I usually go outside with my friends or host family. I did something new things in Canada. For example, watch a movie in English, eat the new foods, go to yoga ! 

I like spending exciting life with surrounding people. 


Thank you for reading! 

1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana! I agree with your opinion because you ranked exciting life as no,1. I ranked it too, and I like to try something! I think to enjoy our life is very important for me, so I wanna try something and meet many people. I think your life is so exciting for you. Prease keep going...!kk

    返信削除