2014年7月16日水曜日

Birthday party & Father's day



Hi. Today, I'm going to tell you about weekend on June 14,15.

June 14
I went to my host family's friend's ( Ainsley )birthday party. She became 6 years old. There were many her friends about 10! I was surprised because the party was big. Her mother prepared a lot of foods. My host mother cooked with her. I ate a stake and two kinds of salad etc... It was so delicious!

After dinner, I watched movie with my host father because a soccer match of Japan was played on the day. Of cause we cheered Japan team. As a resalt, Japan team have lost. I was so sad. However I was fun because I could cheere Japan with my host father! He also cheered Japan team.



















June 15
This day was Father's day. I gave him presents. My host father is very very kind and funny. He always help me and talk togather. I like him. I said him "Thanks a lot everyday. " and gave him presents and a letter.

This night, I ate dinner with my host famly, grand parents and cousins. Had a good time.



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana, how are you?
    I also think your host family is very nice, you get fun and happiness everyday in Canada, the children is very cute and food looks very delicious, I'm hungry now..lol.
    Anyway, you will be fun.

    返信削除