2014年7月16日水曜日

New house & Air port


Hi. I write about a new house and to went to air port.

June 21
I went to my host family's cousins new house. It was halfway through the construction. Then I was surprised because their house was so big! There were a small elevator in the house. I've never seen the elevator in a general house. I hope the house is built untill I come back to Japan. I want to go again when the all construction finished.






June 22
I went to airport with my host mother and children. Many airplanes were exhibited there. We could see the cockpit. My host children happily sat on the cockpit. I also sat on there after them. It was first time for me! There were many kinds of switch. I was excited. My host brother was crying out in excitement.
 After that I took picture with chief pilot! Had a nice day.




2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi ayana, how is going? I enjoyed reading this blog! Your host family's cousins new house is amazing!! I suprised at new house's elevator!
    Your pictures at airport is also nice! Chief pilot is cool and hand paint is cute. I want to go there! Can you teach me how to go there?

    返信削除
  2. Hi Ayana, how are you?
    I never see the house's elevator, what a big house!!! Your pic is very nice, many handsome men took pic with you, Was you exciting??

    返信削除