2014年7月28日月曜日

My friends stayed at my home


Hi. Today, I talk about last weekend.

On saturday, my friends slept over my house because my host family have been to their trip. My host parents allowed me to stay their home. We talked a lot of things and cooked meal togather.
In lunch → Yaki udon, In dinner → locomoco


On Sunday, we went shopping at Metro town. I bought a new belt there. After that, we ate ramen ( Japanese noodle) at Jinya. I ate it first time. It was so delicious! 






This night, we ate tortilla, A&W burger, potato, apple pie... Probably, we were getting fat... We have to do exercise hard this week. 

I had a good weekend:)



Thank you for reading.


2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Anaya! Sounds really great!! You have nice cooking sense because “Yaki-Udon” and “Locomoco” look like good taste!! Also, I especially like Apple Pie, so I want to eat. Did you make it? Did you buy it? If you bought it, Please tell me where you bought it!! By the way, you don’t have to worry about these make you fat because you are very thin! ;)

    返信削除
  2. Hi Ayana! I was envious of sleeping over...!kk I wanted to do together. By the way, I think you are good at cooking because you can make many kind of meals and sweets! You are so feminine.<3 I wanna eat food which you cook it. Please cook for me...!kk In addtion, I agree to Shiori because you are thin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You don't need to do exercise. I wanna give you my fat.kk

    返信削除