2014年7月9日水曜日

Making friends

Hi. Today, I talk about how to make friends. To make friends in new place is hard because I care surrounding people. It might be tired up to person. However I think that it is also pleasant to make new friends. If I make new friends, I think chenge the my world. I might be able to get new knowledge and information. And also if you find a common hobby, you can enjoy it togather. I think you activity had better make a new friends.

Then there are two important things to me. First, to talk with many many people! Man. w oman, different age people, other country people... and so on! I think it is important to talk with many people. You will be sure to find close friends. Secound,to keep your smile. The smile makes people happy. And also first impression is very important. You shold keep smile, and someone might come your place. I want to make a lot of new friends!

Thank you for reading.

5 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. Hi, Ayana!
    I agree your opinion. Second important thing is good! I think so. I want to make smile always:) I want to make more friends!! We were not friends untill we came here. I think that it is important to cause action. How do you think about my opinion? We must not become shy:)

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Hi Ayana! How is it going? I agree with your opinion! I also think that is important to keep smile. The smile makes people happy and relax, I think it has big power. That's why, I keep smiling always!! The smile is key of how to make friends! Thank you for sharing your opinion,

    返信削除
  5. Hi Ayana! I agree to your opinion. Your sentenses are all of good things! When I was high school student, I could make many friends who have same hobby, favorite someting or club because of I belonged tennis team of school, so I think your opinion is very true and good~! Keep our smile~!:)

    返信削除