2014年7月21日月曜日

Do you know "Saizeriya"?


Hi. Today, I talk about "Saizeriya".

Do you know "Saizeriya"? It is the italian&cafe restaurant in Japan. Almost all Japanese know it.


This restaurant is very popular especially among school students. When I was a school student, I often went to there. Most of students go to there after school.
Why thay go to there...?, because this restaurant is very very cheap! What price do you think? Most of menu are under the $5! For example, you can eat spaghetti about $4. I think there aren't  restaurant like this in Canada. I want "Saizeriya" in Canada because I want to save money and talk with my friends for a long time. In Japan, "Saizeriya" is usually open 24hours. When you want to go, it can go at any time. It is so convinient place for me.


It is the most popular menu "Milano style doria". The price is only $2.99!



It is sarch by mistake. While you are waiting for your meal, you can try it.

I feel comfortable in "Saizeriya". I want to go there and talk with my friends.



Thank you for reading.




2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana! I know it!! I want to go there......... I miss there because all of foods are very cheap and good. I think so too that if we go there, we can stay for a long time! When I was high school student, I usually went to there after school. What meal di
    o you like? I like Mentaiko spaghetti! When we will go back Japan, let's go there together!!!<3

    返信削除
  2. Hi Ayana!!! Of cause! I love there so much! I also like Milano style doria,but my favorite meal is Mentaiko spaghetti! same Mika!
    Ohhhhhhhhhh..........I miss there. I want to eat it and sea weeds salad.

    返信削除