2014年7月20日日曜日

Any regrets


Hi. Today, I'm going to tell you about my three  regrets.

First, when I was a junior high school student, I got 99/100 on my English exam. When you looked this score first, what did you think? At first sight, it might looks good. However, I had a mistake first question. It was very very easy. My mistake was a letter. I had to answer "dog", but I have written "bog"!! I had many times to check my answer although I didn't realize. Then I was checking the only after half because I had confidence the first half answers.  I was so stupid...  If I checked all answers, I might not make a mistake.



Second, when I was a high school student, I failed entrance exams for university. I devoted myself to club activity because I belonged to brass band club as a part leader. I practiced the instrument hard everyday. I also  began to study hard when I was a third grade, but it was too late. I studied hard everyday too. However, I couldn't pass the school of my first choice. I really wanted to enter this school. To study hard one year alone, it was very very tough time for me. When I knew resalt, I felt as if my heart would burst. At the same time, I blamed myself "why I didn't began to study?" " why I didn't study more?". This experience is the most painful in my life.


Third, not having saved money for study abroad. Before I came here, I worked part-time job at the hotel. I earned a lot of money by myself, but I have spent money for my hobby and shopping at soon. I couldn't save money because I had many things whitch I wanted. However,I realized I need a lot of money to live in here. The tax are high in Canada. Most of shops are more expensive than Japan. I also have to pay tips. If I saved money, I might be able to use money more. Nowadays, I save money so that it doesn't waste.



Thank you for reading.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana! Your first story is very regret...! When I was elmentary, junior, and high school student, I alomst made mistakes in calculation questions. We need to make sure everythings. By the way, your second end finally story are same with my case! I couldn't pass exam, and I spended my money, but these are not many, so I think I should work more times when I was in Japan.

    返信削除
  2. Hi Ayana! I agree your third regret. I have spent money for shopping and my hobby too. I know I have to save the money, but I cannot it. We have to pay high tax and tip in Canada. I don't like it. And when we will back Japan, tax wii 10%.We will distressed by high tax~

    返信削除