2014年7月16日水曜日

Picnic


Hi. I write about last weekend.

On Saturday, my friend Akemi invited me picnic! Akemi is my best friend. When I was in Japan, we went to the same school. The day, Akemi 's host family prepared a lot of foods. I ate chiken, pork, salad, watermelon etc... It was so dellicious! I ate a lot of chiken.
 After that, we walked around and went to the beach. We enjoyed the ocean view and talked on the beach. The weather was pretty good so many dogs was swimming. I  wanted to swim too. I was so hot! I was so thirsty. I drank lemonade, canada dry and coke because I couldn't swim. I and Akemi almost talked in English each other. It was good speaking practice. Then I thonght to try to talk in English is important and good practice for me.


On Sanday, I ate lunch at restaurant with my friends. We watched final match of world cup. It was so good game. I was a little bit sad because I cheered Argentine. However  I was impressed by sportsmanship. I'm looking forward to watching world cup four years after. 

 




1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi, Ayana.
    How are you? Wow.. what a good weekend!! I agree with your idea, talking English is good idea, because we study English in Canada, right? I was watch final world cup too, It was awesome!!

    返信削除