2014年7月16日水曜日

My camping life ②


Hi. I'm going to tell you about continue camping life.
On the other day, I tryed water rafting first time. I don't have pictures... Sorry. I have left all belongings because they get soaked by water.
I borrowed pictures from web site.


It was so excited! This experience is the best memory in Canada life. I want to do again! 
On the middle of rafting, I got off the boat and then I looked water fall. This water fall was surrounded by jade. It was so beautiful green. 

I did many things except for these. For example, shouted gun, went to pool, watched movie, looked at many animals and so on. 
I can't explain everything but all of them became good memories. 

I could spend previous times. Thanks a lot my host family.



2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana. You had great time with your host family! Your host family is very nice to you!! I envy you so much. Water rafting and shot a gun looks little scary, but I want to try it one day. P.S. Your presentation was really good! Good job!! :)

    返信削除
  2. Hi Ayana. How's going?
    When I saw your photo, I was surprise and also you are so lucky. You have a nice host family, you got lots of activites about your camping. I hope next time we can go camping together!!

    返信削除