2014年7月21日月曜日

Full last weekend


Hi. Today, I'm going to tell you about last weekend.

On friday
I ate dinner outside with my host family and host family's friends. My host mother made us special hamburg! It was used two kinds of cheese on the hamburg and source is BBQ source. It was so delicinus. I like it so much. And then I choose a lot of ingredients and made hamburger myself.


After that, I watched movie outside with my host family and friends. The movie is showed in Queen's park every friday during summer breaks. I watched movie there first time. There were many people in the park. I couldn't understand all of them, but it was so funny movie. I think that to watch the movie in English is very good things for me.  I can practice listening, so I want to go there again.

On saturday
I played the bowling with my friends.
I don't like play the bowling because I'm not good at play it. We decided punishment before game start. If I become untill the third from bottom, I had to drink alcohol. To state my
 record first, I was the last in the game. My score was so bad. I had to drink straight tequila with the second and third(Mika and Akemi) from the bottom. It was too high persent. I don't like it so much. I don't want to drink it again.




After that, we ate dinner at Gyu-kaku
(Japanese. BBQ). I've already been there before. It was the second time on that day. I ate two bowls of karubi rice! It was so delicious. I wanna go there again.

On sunday
I went to yoga in the morning with Mika, Akemi and Karen. It was free! I want to lose weight untill my trip in this summer. I'll keep on trying. I want to go there next weekend !


Thank you for reading :)



1 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana! Your last weekend was so good, and I almot spended with you and F girls.Lol I love F girls.:) In additon, I think your stomach is so big! It is like a black hole..., and thank you for eating many meats! I was very full when we ate meat and other foods in Gyukaku. I want to go again! I don't want to drink tequila, too...

    返信削除