2014年6月18日水曜日

Accomplishment


Hi. I talk about an accomplishment. When I was junior high school student, I beloged to brass band club. I played the clarinet . It was so difficult and hard for me because I had never played the instrument. I practiced hard with my friends everyday. We wanted to go the East Japan Contest. This contest is similar to the whole country contest. We tryed to go there. The practice was not only play the instrument. There are also hard muscle training. Our school band participated in contest of festival. It was playgng the instrument while we were dancing. We needed play skill and physical strength. We sometimes practiced dancing, other times practiced playing. We practiced before school,after school and holiday. My life revolved around brass band club. Fainly, we could go to the East Japan Contest twice. This memory was important for me. It was great experience.
Then I learnd making efforts one after another it is important. I can experience the great shool life.

6 件のコメント:

  1. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. You have to practice this Accomplishment recently? This experience makes you feel what is your most memorable?

    返信削除
  4. So wonderful story. I think brass band is really hard. I envy your High School life because, when I was High School student, I didn't doing extra-curricular activity. Please tell me East Japan Contest this time. I read your blog, I wanted to do something instrument :)

    返信削除
  5. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  6. Hi Ayana! How are you? I belonged to brass band club too, so I can understand your story very well...!!
    It is also difficult to improve physical strength, isn't it?
    I want to practice again!LolDon't you think so? I miss high school!! I want to meet my teacher! Thank you for sharing your story.

    返信削除