2014年6月24日火曜日

Pet peeves


Hi.Today,I talk about pet peeves.

1.It drives me crazy when things are not going as I expect.
2.It drives me crazy when I was bitten by a lot of mosquitoes.
3.It drives me crazy when I'm in a crowded train.
4.It drives me crazy when the train has been delayed.
5.It bugs me when my host brother cry many times in a day.
6.It bugs me when someone speak in a loud voice till late at night.
7.It bugs me when the computer takes a long time start up.
8.It drives me crazy when someone cut into a line.
9.It drives me crazy when I inhale someone's cigarette smoke.
10.It bugs me when I can't put on contact lenses.

Thank you for reading!




5 件のコメント:

  1. A crowded train it is very very not good!

    返信削除
  2. I agree all of your opinion. I have host brothers too. Younger brother is three years old so usually cry and shout. He is very cute and I love but it bugs me when he is crying. I think school’s computer login needs long time. I enjoyed reading your opinion.

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  5. Hi Ayana, how are you?
    I can understand!! I hate a crowded train too! If I'm in it, I become feel bad, and also if my host brother fight, and also scream. I bug! I always think that please don't fight!! That's why I can understand your pet peeves. Thank you for sharing your opinion.

    返信削除