2014年6月18日水曜日

Last weekend

Hi!Today, let me tell you about last weekend.

June 6,I went to pool with my host family. There was their friend's house.Then I was surprised! The house was very huge! I thought it was the facility. There were pool, basket goal, swing etc... Probably,this is the most of big house in my memory.

 


I played fire fifighting with children. I was role of fire. When I closed them,I was squirted water.Then I was applying a mascara. Almost my mascara removed. Lol  It makes my host mother laugh. My face looks like "zombie"! I felt a little angry inside. However, I overlooked them because I like children! The day was so exciting!

June 7, I went to my friend's host brather's birthday party. My friend is Akemi. Her host mother is Thai. I ate many kind of Thai food first time. Its was spicy and so delicious! I had a good time!



My last weekend was so exciting!

Thank you for reading.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Your host family’s friends have very big house. I was surprised that they have a pool. I like pool. The picture of meal is beautiful and looks delicious. I want to eat these because I have never had Thai food. You spent a great time. I enjoyed reading your Blog.

    返信削除
  2. What a good week!! I think you always enjoy with host family. It's very important for us because I can't make good relationship with my host family.

    返信削除
  3. Hi Ayana. Wow It's sooo big house, and food looks very yummy! ;)

    返信削除