2014年6月11日水曜日

Polite


Hi. I write about "Polite" in Japanese.

1take off the shoes when enter the house
→There is a step

2has a rice bowl when you eat meal                                     
→ It's is bad things eat with having a rice bowl

3bow when you greeting
→Japanese often bow.In Japan, we bow before and after class. When someone make way for us, most of Japanese bow.

4say " itadakimasu" before eat meal.
→This mean is "appreciation"( translate in English literally→I will eat). There are two means in  it. First,we appreciate people who made meal. Second, There are live the animals. Japanese consider give their live.

5say " gochisousamadeshita" after ate meal
→This mean is also "appreciation"(translate in English literally→I finished eating).

6wear the except white dress when you attend the wedding
→The white dress is only blide.

7wear the black clothes when you attend the funeral
→When we celebrate, we wear the light color clothes. On the other hand, when people die we wear the black clothes.

8Elder person sit on the most distance from the door
Young people and low position people should sit near the door.

9walk left side on the way
→I think almost people in the world walk right side on the way. In Japan, we walk left side. I don't know the reason.

10arrive on time
Most of Japanese are punctual. The train come on time.


I think Japanese are so plite. I want to know polite behavior other countries.
Please tell me !

6 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana, I think say " itadakimasu" before eat meal is very good.We should appreciate people who made meal.Japanese is polite.

    返信削除
  2. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  3. このコメントは投稿者によって削除されました。

    返信削除
  4. Hi Ayana <3 No.6 is so wonderful...! I wanna wear white dress, but I don't have prince. Where is my prince! lol

    返信削除
  5. Hi, Ayana! How is it going? I think No,10 is important to me and most Canadian people! Since I came to Canada, I came to be late.... This is not good Canadian culture! I thought I have to be careful!! Thank you for sharing your opinion! I could study about you!

    返信削除
  6. Hi Ayana! I think you have many good opinions because I couldn't think of 1,2,6,7, and 9!lLol If we take an escalator, We should stand right side. For long time, we have done it, so I think when we go back Japan, we will forget to stand or walk right side.Lol Different culture is very difficult!

    返信削除