2014年6月6日金曜日

My Introduction


Hi.I'm Ayana.
Today,I'm going to tell you about me.

First,I introduce my home town.I'm from Japan,Kanagawa. I live in Kamakura. I grew up there.Kamakura city is very nice place. A lot of people visit here every year. There are many traditional templs, famous place,popular souvenir shops and more.Nature is also beautiful.If you come here,you will be able to see mountains and the ocean. I like my home town so much.















 
Second,I write about when I was a child.I have learnd a calligraphy for 4 years. I have a six gread. When I was a junior high school student and high school student,I belonged to brass band club.I have played the clarinet for 6 years.I learned  not only playing but also many things. In my brass band life,the most good memory is the East Japan Contest.I went to the East Japan Contest twice.Then I spent many times with my brass band team everyday.I think this experience made my character.These memory are important for me.I had a exciting and precious time.I like a music so much.
 


 


Third,I write about my faborite things and materials.

*Faborite things
・go shopping
・listen to music
・trip
*Faborite materials
・chocolate
・Winnie the Pooh

Thank you for reading!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Ayana!! How are you? I belonged brass band too! I think probably we can talk about Japanese brass band!! By the way, I didn't know that you live in Kamakura! I live in Hiratstuka so proximity to my house, right? I want to talk with you more!! Nice to meet you!

    返信削除
  2. Wow.. that's very nice. I want to go to your hometown, I can not wait!!!

    返信削除